Please note this is not an initiative by the Village, we are just forwarding this information on behalf of REACT. Please contact REACT with any questions at (306) 682-1955. Offer is open to REACT member residents only. PROOF OF RESIDENCE WILL BE REQUIRED.
REACT Waste Management District in partnership with Product Care and GFL Environmental will be hosting Household Hazardous Waste Days around the district this summer for the collection of and proper disposal of specific household products that are hazardous to the environment.
From August 17th – August 21st, drop off events will happen around the district. Residents can bring household hazardous waste products to one of the follow events:
- Tuesday, August 17, 2021 – St. Brieux Transfer Station – running from 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Wednesday, August 18, 2021 – Watson Transfer Station – running from 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Thursday, August 19, 2021 – Wakaw Transfer Station – running from 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday, August 20, 2021 – Watrous Transfer Station – running from 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, August 21, 2021 – Humboldt Transfer Station – running from 9:00am – 3:00pm